To work as part of a team providing general cleaning duties ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is delivered and maintained in all areas.
- Cleaning of all sanitary areas and appliances.
- Cleaning of all furniture and fittings and all floor areas.
- Removal and rehanging of all curtains and blinds.
- Operate industrial cleaning equipment.
- Full and spot cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions, paintwork.
- Dust control of higher surfaces.
- Receipt and storage of cleaning materials.
- Collection and disposal of all environmental waste.
- Replenishing all hand towels, soap, toilet rolls etc.
- General security of areas (may include operation of electronic alarms).
- Cleaning of spills including bodily fluids, in keeping with the Trust’s policy on control of infection.
- Carry out catering and laundry duties as required.
- Completion of Environmental Cleanliness Audits Action plans.
- Complete safety check on all equipment prior to use.
- Recording use by dates on cleaning solution containers.