Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in both the Acute and Community Services. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager.
The post holder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
Hours 2-5 days / week (temporary)